Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm jiggered!

Went to our Londonderry office yesterday - which means leaving home at 4.00am and getting there for 9.00am, a day off meetings and then home by 9.00pm - so am completely knackered now!!

Ollie had a lovely day with grandma and grandad yesterday, they went to the farm and did pumpkin carving, with 200 other children apparently!!

We've had a nice day today, went to Bex's house and played for most of the day! I am really enojoying this half term, my little man is a pleasure to be with and I am having so much fun with him.

I did get one phone call, one of my close family members had kidney cancer about 5 years ago and had one of their kidneys removed. Well their regular check up has shown abnormalaties and he is in pain again, so things are not looking good. Well, we'll find out on Monday ;o(

Off to make a birthday card for my mum. I hate making family member cards - always feel more pressure on those!!

Do me a favour tonight - give a kiss to someone you love, make the most of them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx



2 comments:

Rachel said...

aww Lisa, sorry to hear of your news too, and I will give my children and hubby extra bigs kisses and hugs tonight - we have o cherish every single moment, as we do not know whats around the corner. Thanks hun your a gem and a lovely friend to have xxxxxxx

Bex said...

Aw Lisa ..............
I've given a HUGE hug and "squidgy" kiss to Maisie

Hope you are OK - in fact that is a pants thing to say - you are prob not OK so "Squidgy" hug to you ..................
If I can help then shout
Love and HUGE cyber hugs
Bex