Thursday, October 19, 2006

New start

I've been thinking of restarting this bloggy thing for a while and just haven't got round to it - so sorry for the delay!!

Extension now finished you'll be pleased to know! I now have the house of my dreams.

Neighbour is completely bonkers - now screams at us in the middle of the street! Don't think it helps that our solicitor has told him to 'bog off'! Nice man!

Friends - now that is a subject I'm going to avoid, lets just say I now know who they are! Update - I've actually just come back to edit this after reading Saffa's blog. I actually already knew who they were and I am thankful everyday for that. But in all of the recent 'troubles' I feel like I have lost a really good friend and I wish I was strong enough to say 'hi' but I'm not! And also recent events made me do something that I have never ever done in my life!! I backed down and contacted someone who I had fallen out with (over something petty really) and asked if we could put it all behind us. Luckily she said yes! But I was suprised by how good it actually made me feel - I should admit I'm wrong more often! (not too bloody often though iykwim!!).

Work is good. Interviewing this week - god I hate doing those! But I am so desperate for staff I'll take anyone at the moment! If they turn up, they get 10 points in the first place ;o)

Biggest news is that my little baby has started school!! He loves it, has settled in really well. Seems to have found his voice too which is great. he is so quiet and shy, I always worry he is going to be forgotten in the corner (hug) but his teacher (who is now on the same hero level as Batman!!) says he is getting bigger and stronger everyday. It was his harvest festival a week or so ago. All reception class went to the front and sang a song about vegetables - my man was a marrow! I wept like a baby - which is fab cos I didn't cry on his first day and felt guilty all day for not crying!!

One of my friends is having a tough time with his daughter and has been told he must go straight back to the hospital to discuss results of some tests. BUT he's now gone to Florida for a fortnight and hasn't told me what the doc said - so now I'm panicking!

Speaking of Florida, Sue is there on honeymoon now - so Sue if you see Joey can you ask him what the doc said?!

3 comments:

BondGirl said...

how about if your friend says Hi to you first?

Hey honey, missed ya.

Glad to hear your extenstion is sorted, shame about the nutty neighbour. Our extenstion is just being started - ARRRGGGGHHHHHH

Rachel said...

yah great to have an update at last - dont make it as long next time hehe xxxxx

Kathy said...

Been checking in often to see if you've updated. So glad to see you back and blogging