Friday, October 20, 2006

Well it turns out she was stronger than me ;o)

What a day! Have spent all day interviewing and met two really nice people and two nightmare's!! Easy decision to make though - so jobs offered!

I'm very proud of myself that I have done quite a few entries for the CBC Comp - just now have to photograph them all and get them sent in! It's so good to be crafty again, I can feel my stress levels reducing already! Just have to do a scrapbook page and I'm all done.

Talking of stress, I now have to have my blood pressure taken every fortnight cos it is too high. I have two more chances of it being below a certain amount and then I have to have ECG tests etc - so no problems about getting my blood pressure down then!! They really know how to calm you down!

Well that's it for today. Our first ever half term is upon us and I have planned things for most of the days - so I may just be knackered by this time next week (and alot poorer!).

No comments: