Friday, October 27, 2006

Now I know















How to insert a piccy (thanks Bex and Carol!) here's my mum's bday card.

I'll be putting some more on but this is more of a test than anything else lol!

Well I've been very bored at work today so have organised myself into writing my Circle Journal to do list and I feel much happier!! Have also just been sent a little taster of someone else's and have now got a major panic on!!

Work wise I am very p'd off today. I booked this week off, fair and square. My 'colleague' who I do not get on well with did not. But her daughter is at home yesterday and today back from boarding school (she is 17) so I feel guilty and offer to go in today so she can spend the day with her - do I get a thank you? do I bugger!!! I have also got all of christmas off and Feb half term next year - don't think I'll be offering again lol!!

Wish me luck tomorrow - we're off on another work's day out. This time to Camelot to a Spooky Spectacular, including a firework display. To say Ollie is obsessed about Halloween is an understatement! He asks in June if it's nearly Halloween ;o) Don't worry about christmas or birthday - only Halloween...... Mum has made him a new cape and hat and he looks fab in it (photo tomorrow maybe!!)

And a very good friend has helped me through a really hard and difficult day today. I am so lucky to have such good friends (hug)

No comments: