Monday, October 30, 2006

Well.........

My sister and bil drove for 7 hours to the hospital appointment to be told the machine was broken 'didn't anyone ring you'?!! To say they weren't happy was an understatement! They have to go back next week now grrrrr!

I have also had my first meeting with my new MD at work. He is a scary man! We lovingly call him the 'ballbreaker'. He is calling us in one by one. So far the people leaving are either very pale - or sobbing like babies!!

Well I was in there for an hour and I have to say.............I quite like him! We got on ok and we left it if I needed anything from him to get people to do what I want them to - I only have to ask! My job is annoying cos no-one wants to do what I ask them to do but then a disaster happens and everyone looks to me to save them!! (not literally, only in the business sense!!). We'll see though - not going to say he is fab, cos I haven't called on him for anything yet ;o)

I have a nickname too - but couldn't possibly say lol! They think I don't know what they call me lol!

Am now laughing about a conversation me and Bex have had on msn - I got her really good, bless her. And on her birthday - what a meany I am!!

1 comment:

Bex said...

Yeah you got me .............
Still laughing about it!!!

And your nickname is So NOT secret with me around .......... so behave!!

And Yeah Yeah I know I should be doing something - off to do it now .......... HONEST

Love Bex