Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Just to keep Em quiet

Here's a little update!

Happy christmas and New Year!! I had such an ace time - I forgot about my little blog - sorry!! I got very spoilt and got amazing pressies. I got quite choked up by the end of the day cos all my things were just perfect. And my sister and bil came up too so we had a full family christmas. Ollie loved it!!

He was poorly for his birthday but he made up for it at chrimbo! We used to have a spare room, which in my perfect world was going to be a lovely 'guest room' that all my friends could come up and stay with me.........yeah that ain't gonna happen! It's full of thousands of toys at the moment! How much stuff does a 5 year need for goodness sake! And how many types of dinosaurs were there?!! I just figured a Trex is a Trex................nooooooooooooooooo! He is such an expert! He couldn't talk very well last year due to his stammer but he could name every type of dinousaur!

Work is good. It seems my new boss is a fab boss! I actually got a christmas pressie this year! And he phones me up to see if I am ok and if there is anything I need him for ! I am not alone anymore! Woo hoo! Today I started my fav task which is to plan which disaster I am going to inflict on my senior management team. This year we will mostly be dealing with a severe snow storm and loss of heating - nice!!

And one of my bestest friends is starting IVF for the third time, after two succesful attempts (the bestest boys in the world after mine) we may have another to add! I have ordered a pink one this time, we need more girlies!!

I was starting to feel a bit down but then I had a MSN conversation last night which was so fantastic - I feel wonderful today! Ain't friends great!!!

Well, there you go - not really worth waiting for but trust me, when Em gets a bee in her bonnet it is just easier to do what she tells you!!

See you soon (promise ;o))

xx

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy New Year Lisa - my very best wishesd for 2007 to the three of you.

And as for Em - well she's just a bossy minx and a nippy biscuit when she gets the chance....

Sue said...

good for Em I like something new to read

and all lovely and positive.....wait
till march it can only get better

xxx

Anonymous said...

Hurray!

No more "happy feet"!!

Thanks for the update Lise - you know I'm a right nosey bugger.

As for you Kathy - bossy minx? nippy biscuit? Moi? Never!

Em xx

Em said...

Lise - you know I love reading your blog - I check it out every day!

Love and hugs xxxx

Carol said...

Sounds busy in your house Lise - it was about time you updated your blog :D