Sunday, September 02, 2007

Can't wait to scrap these!

Here are some more piccies of Legoland, these are the ones that you get from the rides - worth every penny imho (plus I never paid rofl!)








The pills are starting to take effect now, I can tell my body is no longer craving the insulin but it is a very odd sensation!


And I have pretty much accepted that Casper isn't coming back *sob*. Lots of people have said that with cats apparently, they know when they are going to die and they go off and find somewhere to go to sleep. I really like this idea, mainly cos we are surrounded by gorgeous Yorkshire Dales and if he did go off then he went somewhere lovely to sleep. And even if this is rubbish it's still a nice idea!

2 comments:

Em said...

Just sending squillions of squidgy cuddly bugly hugs for you honey
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

AWHHH BABES XXXXXXXXXX




loving the photos...looks like a great time was had by all