Tuesday, November 21, 2006

And we're off!!

We all sent our Circle Journals out yesterday and I got Sarah's today. To say it is amazing is an understatement!! I am so freaked out that I am next in the book lol!!

It has been (mostly) such good fun and I am really enjoying it - even if I am freaking!! We are certainly going to be tested to the limit! Confidence is at an all time low, so my friends are going to strangle me by the end of this!

Leadership conference tomorrow (no longer called Management Conference as we are Leaders not Managers...................blurgh!!). The new MD is certainly stamping his mark on the place - can't wait for the question and answer session! (as well as the party tomorrow night ;o))

Rob is clear from cancer - flipping fantastic news. I had a horrible thought it was going to be one of those heartbreaking love stories. My sister finally finds her soul mate and he is diagnosed with cancer (again) but noooooooooooooooo he is ok (thanks up there!). I am very worried about Joey. I mentioned his little girl was poorly but they left for Florida so I assumed all is ok. Well it isn't ;o(

One good thing about the conference is I get to drive for an hour with my new Pink cd - why have I not listened to her before? She is fab!

No comments: