Tuesday, November 14, 2006

So busy!!

Sorry - I haven't updated a while (again!!).

What have I been doing................?

Max's 2nd birthday party on Saturday. He is so cool! I know I am biased cos he's my godson, but he is a dude! Bex made me a little cake too and I got balloons too (cos me and Max have a joint bday party!).

It was Sue's weekend challenge this weekend and it has been so fantastic on the forum! So busy and everyone crafting - ace! I managed to do some - not all of them which was the aim ;o( but some of them. And am now determined to do Gail and Rob some coasters for chrimbo.

Have had my blood pressure taken today and it is still too high - so blood test and ECG tomorrow - happy birthday to me!! Oh and I may not have any choice in the old stress and work thingy....

Oooooooooh and Ollie is a shepard in the Nativity Play and he has got a line! 'We are the three shepard's' How chuffed am I and how much am I going to sob!! He also might be on tele. ITV are doing a religous documentry on his school on how RE was taught 50 years ago and now in present day. So I'll let you know lol!

Also I was talking to his teacher today and I mentioned I did card making and have now somehow managed to offer to do a card making session with the class in time for chrimbo..........................WHY?!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Ahhh a case of Gob in gear before brain then?

Ummm I've done that a few times too