Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Catch up!

Sorry blog - its been a while!!

Saturday was the Stamp Man demo day. I was a bit nervous on this one cos usually I am given a design to show people how to make. This time it was a 'what would you like to do' table - which basically meant they sat there and said 'I dunno' and I had to think of something to show them!! They all seemed happy and so did the boss, so I must've done ok!!

Sunday was bonfire night. We went to the village where Ol goes to school, which was lovely. a couple of fireworks went a bit haywire which was a tadge worrying but no-one got impailed on a rocket - so overall a good night lol!

Today was our first ever Parents Evening. He did good and Mrs O was very pleased with him. She said he is a serious little boy who thinks very hard about things. He tells very interesting facts (usually pointing his finger!) and obviously knows everything there is to know about dinosaurs!! One thing she did mentioned was his amazing ability to get ready for PE. Now I am very proud if this cos my friend Em mentioned ages ago that in her job, she has a nightmare when kids don't know how to undress and dress themselves. So we have practised (*blush*) and now he can do it really well. So Mrs O thanked me for making her life easier - I am sooooooo chuffed! How sad is that! lol! DH thinks its hysterical and he says he's going to get me a lollipop tomorrow!

1 comment:

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Lisa - glad your demo day went well :-)

You're right about the kids not being able to dress and undress themselves - mine could both do ties up as they had to wear them from reception at their school. Lots of senior school kids don't know how to do a tie :-)

Debbie
xxx