Thursday, November 16, 2006

I've been spoilt!

Other than the fact they are very caring people, there is another benefit of having crafty friends - you get amazing birthday pressies!!

I got a fab post it pad and xmas card kit from Sue, an original Carol M candle and a die, the most amazing waterfall book from Kathy (which I was admiring yesterday on her blog little knowing I was going to get it for my birthday!) and some jewellery from Em. Now Em says she is not a beader but they were gorgeous! And her card made me blub!

And lots of beautiful cards from my BC1 friends.

Thank you everyone - made me feel very special xxxx

4 comments:

Sue said...

I wanted that waterfall book


still you do deserve it

Carol said...

oooh, you were spoilt - mind you, you deserve it. You are a very special lady xx

Kathy said...

I want never gets though, or so my mum told me....

Bex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.