Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm ok

I've been having lots of tests lately, cos there is something not right - but all the 'nasty' tests have come back normal, so it seems whatever I have is just your bog standard stuff woo hoo!!

I had a great chat with an old lost friend last night, which I really enjoyed. Glad we did xxx

Off to Harrogate tomorrow to the Knitting and Stitching show, which has knitting and stitching but also TONS of card making and beady stuff so am a bit excited!

I have made tons of stuff, all of which I am quite proud of! But I can't show you cos some of it is for sneaky beaks who I do not want to see their pressies before chrimbo - so I'll have to show you them after ;o)

Melissa got her beadies that I made for her and I think she quite likes them! Which is a relief as I always worry when I have sent them off and I am waiting for the response - phew lol!

Anyway, see you tomorrow when I have spent a day being inspired and spending too much money!

1 comment:

Sue said...

how jealous am I Hope you buy LOADS