Monday, January 29, 2007

Amazing people

Are in this world and sometimes my breath is taken away at how gorgeous some people can be!

Firstly, a bit ago I asked for some help with a photo. Well I was contact by someone on CBC to ask if they could help. She took my photo, cleaned it up and did exactly what I wanted - look at this, the first one is the photo I sent to her and the second photo is the one I got back!



I don't think you see on here the amazing difference but the first one has loads of white specs and mess on when you zoom in, now it is all resized, cleaned and black and white with my flowers in colour!

So thank you so much Stephie!! It is perfect! Here is her website to see other amazing stuff she has done!

http://www.whiterosegallery.com/

Then when I don't think Em could get any fabbier she amazes me again!! Last week I was walking into town and it was so cold my nose actually hurt!! So I sent a text to the usual suspects to say how flippin ;o) cold it was! Then Saturday I get a package from Em and she has knitted me an amazing scarf - she says it is the first thing she has knitted but it looks so good, I'm not sure if it is lol!! It is my fav colour and it smells gorgeous! So today I walked into work with my new scarf on and I was warm and toasty!!

So thank you Em {hug}

This weekend we flew into Bristol to go to my aunt's birthday party. It was a wonderful weekend with lots of family hugs and kisses - so all in all, I'm pretty damn chipper xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Em said...

It was my first - honest! Especially for you babes cos you keep telling me it's "cold up norf" :) Glad it smelt nice too LOL - you are bonkers matey...

You already know that I think that photo is just STUNNING - I love it, love it, love it! And the paper you have chosen to scrap it on will be perfect hun.

Glad your weekend went well - did you remember to take lots of photo's?????

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Carol said...

aaw Lise, that photo is just gorgeous - i bet you're thrilled.

AND, a new scarf - what a lucky girl you are. That'll keep you toastie

xx

Kathy said...

That is one gorgeous photo, no wonder you're chuffed with it!
Don't you just hate it when you wake up in the morning and your nose is freezing cold - and you know you've got to get out from under your nice warm duvet?

I really can't see Em knitting! But then, I bet Matt and Callum are really looking forward to getting lovely new jumpers nest Christmas.

Bex said...

Lisa
This photo is gorgeous.
I especially love the B&W version - the flowers are stunning - Stephie is very clever!!

Will check back to see it scrapped xxxxx Hope you enjoy doing it

Love Bex

Lisa said...

thanks everyone ;o)

(Bex - don't tell anyone but those flowers aren't real, so are still going strong ;o) sshhhhhhh!!)