Saturday, January 20, 2007

Calmer!

Am a bit calmer now - just at the upset stage ;o)

Have just scanned a load of old photos so will be scrapping with them tonight / tomorrow.........here's some to show you before I ruin them!!

This is my fav photo of me and my sister. Apparently this was my usual facial expression!! How could my mother dress me in that hat!!

Mum and dad's wedding day.



Could I be any more curly!!

Me at nursery................ahhhhhhhhhh!


So that's what I'm on with at the mo - any suggestion always welcome ;o) xxxxxx

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Great photos Lisa! Hope you have a fab gtime scrapping with them - added the "with" because otherwise it sounds like you're going to tear them into tiny bits and chuch them in the bin!

I've got photos of me in sun bonnet hats like that too!