Monday, January 08, 2007

Been creative!

I've been very creative tonight - woo hoo!!

I've done FOUR cards for Susan's template challenge, started my 'All about me' tags for my UKS team challenge of a tag book (very scary!!) and tidied my room!

I then spent a fab bit of time going through my digital photos to chose which ones I am going to use for Em's challenge. I realised what a busy 2006 we had! I chose a school photo, a legoland photo and an extension building work photo. Got them all ready to print and ppooooffff goes the printer / scanner grrrrrr.

So now I can't scan the challenge cards or print my photos for the challenge! But Boots have just installed one of those photo printing thingies where you take in your memory card - sure there's a proper term for them ;o) so I'll be making a fool of myself in there tomorrow lol! We have an old scanner in the loft, so guess where DH is going tomorrow night.

Plus I decided I needed more paper if I'm going to restart this scrapping thing, so I spent all my vouchers on 12x12 paper from The Stamp Man and spent a fab 20 mins in my room filing my papers in my paper trays.......but it is all Em's fault so if DH starts moaning I'm gonna blame her! Then next month I'm gonna blame Carol ;o)

So hopefully tomorrow I can show you some of my efforts.

Hope all my blogging friends are ok and happy.
xxx

1 comment:

Em said...

Can't wait to see all the fab stuff you've been making Lise!

What a pain about the printer - my glue gun packed up tonight, and you know how much I rely on that LOL!

Not sure I'm happy about being blamed for your new paper though.... oh well, never mind, it's not as though Tony will even believe you!! *wink*

xxxxxxx