Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm back

Thanks everyone for their kinds words and private messages - you're all stars. I'm not going to dwell on the last week but what I will say is anyone who has Frank's 'My Way' at their funeral has to be a total dude! xxx

I have finished my UKS cj and I actually quite like it!! Can't show it to you unfortunately cos the piccies aren't transferring properly but I can show you my LO....


The group is 'Anything Goes' which means there are no rules. Now I thought this was cool to begin with, but it is actually quite hard not to have rules!! We all agreed to do a subject and a colour scheme - mine is I love and is pink and lime. When I download the main cj I will give you advanced warning, as you will need sunglasses!!

Problem is now I have done mine, that is the easy bit!! I also have to do another 10 cj's with no rules - arrggggggghhhhhhhhhh!! How scary is that!

I managed to get something off my chest last night which has been bugging me for a while, amazing how much better it makes me feel - don't know why I don't do it more often!!

I'm away for a bit now - so see ya'll soon bloggers ;o)

xx

4 comments:

Em said...

Fab stuff Lise - just love that piccie of you and your sis.

{{{hugs}}}

xxxxxx

Sue said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

you and your sister are BOTH gorgeous

Em said...

Not sure where my comment went??

Anyway, it just said that I love that piccie of you two sisters...

Fab stuff Lise - keep it up!

xxxx

Lisa said...

I do publish your comments Em, so I don't know where they go either pmsl!!