Saturday, January 06, 2007

Ikea on a Saturday?!!

Yes, we did Ikea today - during a sale and on a Saturday! We went to look at a corner unit and new dvd stands. We realised when we got outside that we hadn't looked at either lol! It was very busy and people were getting very stressed in the car park! How do people get so irrate going shopping - chill out dudes!

and you know that spare guest room that was going to be decorate beautifully, probably with Laura Ashley stuff and all girly? Yeah, we bought some toy chests today and have moved all the clutter into there ;o( BUT at least the toys are all out of my front room woo hoo! Christmas stuff is now all in the loft too. Why is it that the decs are only out for 2-3 weeks of the year but when they go your room seems so big and empty?! Love it when they've gone.

I've been doing quite a bit of crafting lately. I have been really struggling with a friend's bday pressie. I always make her jewellery so this year I wanted to do something different. Have tried to do quite a few different things that have mostly ended up in the bin lol! Well I just sat down last night and had a strike of creativity lol! All done and dusted now! Hope she likes it! I can't show it to you yet, but I will do next month xx

I was starting to get a bit upset about one thing in my life but I've had a good think about it and I'm going to just stand back and see what happens. And now I have made that decision, things don't seem so bad lol! I am a silly bugger sometimes!

ATC stuff is going well for the Stamp Man. Some of the cards sent to me are flippin amazing. There is one lady who as soon as I see her writing on the envelope, I get so excited cos her cards are really stunning.

OK STOP PRESS - I am sat at my dining table watching my 5 year old picking up his toys and putting them in his toy chest. woo. am in shock!

5 comments:

Em said...

Love IKEA! You jammy thing.

Glad you're all organised now - feels good doesn't it?

I'm not surprised your stamp man atc swap is going well - you've always been fab at demos.

As for you being a "silly bugger" - I'm always telling you that LOL!

xxxxx

Sue said...

ooo really BUSY
I am off to IKEA in a mo


Hopefuly they all went yesterday......maybe


and fab re ATC swap attictive aren't they

Rachel said...

Hiya Hun

Happy New Year!!!!

omg Ikea on a Saturday is def a no no but at least the new toy chests are being used!!!! Well done Ollie!.

Tracey said...

Hiya Lisa
Just found your blogspot so though I'd say hi. Bet whatever you have made your friend will be amazing as all your creations are. Can't wait to see it.
Ikea on a Saturday!! You are much braver than me.
Tracey xxx

Kathy said...

Would you believe I've only ever been to IKEA ONCE???????