Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Been busy!

Sorry haven't been here for a while - just sooooooooooooooooooo busy!!

Last weekend was a very busy one! First at Ollie's swimming lesson I decided to go for it and went in the 'big' pool while he was in the ickle one. I challenged myself to do 10 lengths, but managed 12!! I know it's not a huge amount but for me it is good! And I stressed so much about the old swimming cossy thing, and it wasn't too bad! So my big achievement!

Then it was ANOTHER party! Again at the farm, had a fab time except when I thought I would get some arty animal photos and came across a HUGE bull! We made total eye contact and he started walking towards me, putting his head down. To say I was scared was an understatement!

Then Sunday I worked. Don't usually work on a Sunday but I did an annual disaster test. I made the scenario particularly horrific but they did ok!

Monday was tea at Jamie's house, where Ol blocked the toilet and her DH had to come home and sort it *blush* but the boys had a wonderful time playing and they played really well.

Have got a date for an operation that I need to have - next week! OMG bit short notice but at least it will be over and done with!

Have new round of cj's to play with - fab! Can't show you cos one is Bex's and one is Steph's. Also doing a beady challenge with some gorgeous beads that Helen has sent me and an altering swap from Steph - may just have a Buffy theme ;o)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Lise, hope all goes well next week for you, will be thinking of you babe xxx

As for the swimming WAW you did good girl! 12 lengths!!! I dont think i could do 2 now teehee

Anonymous said...

next week - preparing to SCRUB up as we speak

I have seen casuality I have all the lingo - on my count 1 2 3

- stand back charging - hopefully we wonlt need that one!!!

xxxx

Bex said...

SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flippin Nora you are a NUTTER!!!!

Lise
I will be thinking of you and if you need anything you know just to shout x
Oh but don't be shouting saying you need craft stuff or anything like that cos I really won't fall for it.
Favours like recording Duffy I could perhaps do - well actually I can't cos I have a crap TV reception.
So basically I am as much use as a chocolate teapot ........ BUT at least I am not quoting Casualty.

Only cos I don't watch it due to point above about crap TV reception .........

Love Bex xxx
Ah and you take care of you xx