Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sad

The drs gave me some bad news last night, wasn't what I was expecting so did not have time to prepare! So my reaction was classic and quite scarey tbh! Have had a good cry and Em helped by insulting me (she was soooo rude!!) and Sue has just given me a reality check (which she is very good at) and Carol has just made me psml and pointed out something soooooooooo funny! And have had lots of real and virtual hugs - which is always appreciated! Have been very spoilt at work too, so have had a lovely day there too!

Am feeling the need to be creative as that is my escapism (that and chocolate lol!) so prepare to be bored by my bits and pieces and accept it is how I get through this stuff!!

Good to be part of a loving family and have wonderful friends xxx

1 comment:

Carol said...

Lise - you know that we all adore you completely. Sending you loads of hugs (but you know that already :) )

xxxxx