Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Book of Me and more

OK - I have faffed about for so long saying I want to do a Book of Me and have waited to be challenged.........but I'm just going to do one (please realise at this point how scarey that is - doing something crafty cos I want to and have not been challenged to!!!) There is a great challenge on UKS which has been going for a while so will be using some of those ideas.

Plus on UKS there is a gorgeous thread about 'What you wish you knew if there was no-one to ask'. Now I am in an incredibly lucky position because I have people here to ask but I am not using this opportunity - so I am going to take the bull by the wotsits and go for it!! Some of the stories on this thread are so sad, and I have good friends who sadly have their own stories to tell............sorry, didn't mean this to get deep and meaningful ;o(

So I am going to do a list of questions to give to Ollie's relatives and godparents to complete. And this is where I need your help!

So far I have:

Where did you grow up?

What did you want to be when you grew up?

What was your favourite book as a child?

Who was your favourite pop group?

Who was your first date and where did you go?

How did you meet ?? (enter spouses name here!)

How did they propose?

What was your wedding day like?

What are your happiest childhood memories?

Where were you when you heard I (Ollie) had been born?




So what else would you like to know about your family / friends?


I have to say I feel quite excited about this, not as morbid as I thought it would be! I'm not sure what size to do it on though........6x6 is too small and 12x12 is too big...........8x8 then? lol!

I've also thought about doing letters for people on special days if I am not here for any reason, like Ollie's wedding day, graduation, things I want people I love to know. So there you have it. Now I have told you about it there is no reason not to do it!!

And if you want to join me - that would be fab too!!!

No comments: