Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Long time....

Since my last entry - sorry!!

Loads to tell you so will probably forgot most of it!

Weekend was wonderful, I got an appreciation of how lucky I am and felt all warm and snuggly!!

Bonkers neighbour has apologised for his behaviour last year, so hopefully this summer will be a little less fraught!

Had Ol's parents evening and was told our boy was 'impeccable' - what a dude!

Sister came all the way up to see us for the weekend. She missed us to needed to come over. Have arranged our next trip down to see them so August holiday is booked, plus Natural History Museum, Legoland and camping in the garden with Uncle Robert. Sometimes it is so hard having her 6 hours away but then when I do see her it is more special iykwim!

Have been honest with a friend over something that has been troubling me. She was very cool about it and doesn't hate me - so that's good!

Have been challenged by Sue to do an Ollie-ism page of all my fav quotes from him. A five year old is just a perfect 'ism'. I laughed so much in the car the other morning I had to pull over! And Em has challenged us to do some doodling, so will have a go (although mine just looks terrible!). Might do the two together and if the doodling is too bad I can say Ollie did it lol!

Watched Brokeback Mountain last night. Have never really fancied it but nothing else was on so I thought I'd give it a go. What an amazing film and such a beautiful love story!! Sobbed like a baby too! Hence the reason why I watch tv and films about death and destruction - no need for crying so ridiculously!

Have this week off so doing days out with the monster. And also sorting out the new rooms........haven't got round to doing that yet *blush*. DH wants to go to ikea on Saturday. Yes Easter Saturday!! Am trying to talk him out of that one!

Right, that's all for now. Crafting is drying or being done tonight so may get to show you something soon!

Oh and can I just piont out it is NOT a bug on my round and round lo. It is a knot in the wood, but thank you Kathy. You're right as always, they are very mean to me ;o)

3 comments:

Em said...

Sounds like you've got a busy week Lise!

Can't wait to see your Ollie page - what a fab idea (see, Sue does have them every now and then....)

Glad things are looking up with the neighbour from hell - that's gotta be a step in the right direction?

Oh to have a hubby who begs to go to IKEA - wanna swap? - Matt can get to you via canals now....

xxx

Kathy said...

Great "catch up" post Lisa

What's with Bonker's Neighbour and his enlightenment? Has he found religion?

as for "DH wants to go to ikea on Saturday. Yes Easter Saturday!! Am trying to talk him out of that one!" Can I go to Ikea with your OH then you can stay home with mine - the chance of mine saying "oooh Let's do IKEA" is as likely as Em deciding she hates pink!

Carol said...

they are right though lise - it looks like one of those big old buzzy bluebottles hehe