Friday, April 20, 2007

wow wow wow!

So my friends have proved how beautiful they are {hug}





Tonight 7 girls are taking me out for a meal (chinese my fav!) to cheer me up. I didn't know till 30 mins ago. They have arranged with DH so I can have a fab night out and not worry about my boys!





And then I got home and found a parcel from Steph Nerdbird. So my first thought was 'pants, I forgot to send out the altered swap thing'!!! and then I saw what she had sent me - see below:



It's a book of friendship with lots of gorgeous quotes about friends. And a gorgeous note for me too.

How flippin gorgoeus is that? And how wonderful is Steph?!! So thank you Steph, I love it and I will treasure it - and it worked ;o)

I'm so bloody lucky!


5 comments:

Carol said...

OH MY GOSH! you spoilt brat :D

your quote book is just gorgeous and i am very very jealous :D

xx

Anonymous said...

oo Lise well deserved mate

Kathy said...

ooooh Lucky Lisa, what a luscious book. She's a star that Nerbird!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely thought & FAB looking book. Helen Mc x

Melissa said...

aw Lise, thats such a beautiful book you have had made for you!

Glad your feeling a bit chirpier after you night out :)

Chin up sweetheart, and dont forget i am at the end of a message when u need me xxx