Sunday, September 16, 2007

Back to school

Well this week (Tuesday) sees me going back to college to do a Post Grad Certificate in Education and I have to confess I got the wobbles last week. I was thinking I have taken on WAY too much, that I struggle to meet all my bits and pieces and there is no way I could add this on top of my already manic life!

And then I got a parcel from Em, she has made me a pencil case (complete with pencils, sharpener, ruler etc) and a altered notebook in true Em style ie ribbons EVERYWHERE! So now I am thinking I could actually do this...............and when I get the wobbles again I'll read the message inside my notebook xxx

I'll post some piccies soon.

Thank you Em - you really are wonderful x




On a side, someone at work mentioned a while ago about whether I watched 'Extreme Makeover Home Edition' and I have to admit it has always seemed quite cheesy to me but I thought well I'll give it go. Well I am loving it! Especially one last night, about one of the strongest, bravest and worthy women I have ever seen - so yes it is cheesy but it is fab and leaves you all warm and fluffy (and tired from the amount of sobbing lol!).

AND my dream garden is nearly finished! We got Colin back to rip out the last bit and redo it, so on Tuesday I will have (oopps sorry) WE will have a perfect finished garden - with a POND! Never had one before so am very excited! Plus the front will be finished, so we will look all finished.

Meds are going well, I can now take one lot at work without going all funny so that's progress! Just wish the weird and very realistic dreams would stop! They're not on the side effects list!

OK have to go, it's getting to reveal time on Extreme Makeover so need to get the tissues ready ;o)

1 comment:

Steph said...

I LOVE extreme makeover home edition!! has me in tears everytime - even if I have seen them before!!

Good luck at school - you will be a fab teacher!