Wednesday, September 26, 2007

nah nah nah nah nah!

well I went back to school last night and we had to present our homework as a lesson, so of course the tutor paired me with the 'why are you on this course as you're not a real teacher' git. Well it turned out the homework he had done was completely crap and I had to do it all myself! He did say thank you to me when it was all over - so I guess being just a trainer ain't so bad ;o)


Today is our 9th wedding anniversay and I got a gorgeous bunch of flowers delivered to work - so he ain't so bad!!


Am worrying about a couple of friends who are sad, very proud of the other ones xxx

4 comments:

Melissa said...

aaawwww happy anniversary hunni!

and good for you showing that woozy how its done *wink*

Anonymous said...

ahh Lise

Happy Anniversay


spoilt !!!! and well deserved

Em said...

Fabby flowers you jammy bugger!!!

Well done you for telling them so and so's what is what! I am SO proud of you Lise, you are the cleverest bunny I know!

xxxxx

Steph said...

Yeah Lise! you show them who rocks!