Friday, September 14, 2007

Clearing the backlog!

I managed to get two of my UKS cj's finished, the first one is 'Pretty in Pink'. I did my Ipod, layered the photos onto some vellum, you lift the flaps up and I have written all the cd's that I have downloaded onto it. (except you can't see it very well on the scan!)

And this is a Buffy one, for the Dark Arts. I decided to do Fred and Illyria - quite chuffed with the last photo as I split the two down and made one face.......



So with them finished I can get going on a completely terrifying and scarey cj ;o)





3 comments:

Em said...

Well done Lise, they are both fabby!

How clever are you with that face photo thing?? I am very impressed!

xxx

Steph said...

Fab Lisa - The buffy one is great - don't know what you were worried about!!!!

Melissa said...

Your the new queen of CJs me dear!