Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Day

So today is a new day!

Not much has really happened today, I did my homework (although I take offense that Sue questioned whether I did it while I was meant to be working! as if I would!), my big sister Carol sorted out my other issues and Em also threatened to kill them!

My garden is finished and it looks amazing. Will post piccies tomorrow. I did send my 5 year old out into the cold and rain to take some photos for me but quite frankly they were very poor quality...............you want a job doing and all that ;o)

Was just reading Steph's blog about her 'Mum' cj, which is gorgeous by the way! So am feeling all creative: so after a certain person's bedtime story (which will probably have something to do with a cat and a hat!!) I will be pottering..............and then I'll realise it is time for Hereos and have to leave it all for another day!

I have most of my cj layed out for my friends one but I only have one page of the BG papers that I'm going to use - grrrrrr, so may have to pop into a stampy shop tomorrow.

So, sorry for my strop yesterday but in my usual style have now got over it, realised those people don't matter and moved on - with a little help............................xxxx

1 comment:

Em said...

Yes I sure did threaten them (even if I don't know who they are pmsl!!!!)

no-one messes with my lise and lives to tell the tale!