Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Em made my baby cry

Ollie got a parcel today from Aunty Em, when he opened it there was a wrapped pressie and a card. So first of all he asked if it was his birthday! Then I told him sometimes people nice just send things and it doesn't have to be a birthday. So he happily opened the card, I read the message to him - which mage him cry!

THEN he opened the pressie. Not only did he have 3 big bags of sweets (which apparently are much cooler than what I buy him!) but also a tamagotichi football game that every time it comes on the tele he begs for one! So Em is officially the coolest person in the world (and apparently even better at making cards than me!).

Thank you Em - you made him very happy {hug}

2 comments:

Em said...

Aaahh, bless him, he is just SO welcome. I know that he has been such a brave boy over the loss of Casper and I hoped it might just cheer him up.

I DID however panic when I saw the title of this blog - people will think I'm a monster for making him cry lol!!!!

Hazel said...

Em is such a gem!!