Thursday, October 18, 2007

Is it catching?!

I love Sue so much, I call her my rainbow cos she always makes me smile and laugh - especially during the rain..........................but (and she knows this) she is a little anal retentive!

Her papers are filed to perfection, as are her stamps. You really don't want to see her ribbon drawer or die cut storage!

Well following my eyelet disaster the other night I decided I needed to do something about my ever growing collection of eyelets.

So I bought a really nice spice rack from my local charity shop and have spent the last hour.......................


.....................putting them in the spice jars, in colour collections. So each colour is in a different jar and I also have a 'fun' jar which is for the themed eyelets.


Please tell me I have not caught something from Sue - PLEASE!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

could be Lisa

Actually, I'm quite surprised you don't already have a super-organised stash-stock.......
(my eyelets adn brads are colour sorted too but don't tell anyone, ok?)

Em said...

O M G - is one sue not enough????

Please seek medical help mate to get through this crisis.

Am thinking of you

xxxx

Hazel said...

Mmmm methinks that you are going down the same road, Lisa - well done for being so organised (I have to confess to liking to have things sorted)