Saturday, October 06, 2007

I bin a craftin!




All this time my mojo has been hiding at the Just Bex and UK Beaders forums!!
So here are some cards (YES CARDS!!) for JB:
Paisley (new home for Lynda and Jorge)
Old and New - good ole K&Co v's Basic Grey (no contest really lol!) These have vellum over the top and I have glazed some of the paper underneath, but you can't see it on the scan.
And here's one for the Buttons challenge, although I am fighting the need to fix the bottom button!


And here's some bits of beadies:









2 comments:

Em said...

Flipping Nora you have been busy Mrs!!!!

Loving all your stuff, the cards are fabby hun, love the idea of the vellum on top, makes them look so fab.

Am LOVING the charms on the bottom one!!

You clever bunny!

Anonymous said...

BLIMEY!!!!

did you eat at all!!


I have known you craft so much - all fab xxx