Sunday, October 14, 2007

Once Upon a Time..........





Well this does not happen very often (if ever!) but I have made something that I really like and I am not going to self critique!!!
Here is my Once Upon a Time cj. I am getting a bit braver with cj's so have decided to do something a bit different! This time I am going to start off a story and as the cj goes around, each person fills in the next bit to the story. As well as the Buffy cj, I am doing two other cj's atm, one on UKS (10 people) with the wonderful Willow and co (all of which are incredibly talented), I am just coming to the end of the Anything Goes group, just waiting for mine to come home - very exciting! and one on CBC (5 people) hosted by Melly, which I have two from CBC already and I love so I was always going to join in again!
So I have done the same cj for both groups and the same beginning of the story - just to see how the story is different!
So here it is. Some pages I have not added an awful lot to as the paper is so gorgeous (DCWV Once Upon a Time .............as if I could use anything else lol!) but I am really happy with it.


(I turned the photo sepia so it blended in more with the papers - Ollie at Legoland last year!)

(The page opens up and the story is printed underneath, but you'll have to wait to see the story lol!).

Please note - no pink, tons of ribbons, buttons or big blooms anywhere - off to lie down now ;o))













6 comments:

Hazel said...

WOw!!! Lisa - you are def the group swot! You clever girl. I'm really looking forward to being part of this. And what a good idea to do the same thing for both CJs and see how the story goes. I thought, though, I was going to get a peek into the story, but obviously I'm going to have to be patient. It's super!

willowthewysp said...

Lisa..this is fabulous! And done in record time!!!
I cannot wait to get my hands on this one!
xx

Melissa said...

oh my good gawd Lise!!!!!!!!

That is one hell of a CJ me dear! Amd gutted i am not in your gruop now *blub*

Anonymous said...

ooo maybe I wanna swap groups


Fab lise xxxxx

Em said...

FAB FAB FAB!

What a great idea and a totally delicious CJ - you clever girl!

willowthewysp said...

You have been tagged!
xx