Friday, October 05, 2007

My Fair Lady

Oh I am soooooooooooooooo excited about tonight lol! David is my friend at work who manages our Training dept. He is in My Fair Lady and has not told anyone. Except what he doesn't know is that we all know about it and we have also ALL got tickets to go and see him tonight! We have got the first 3 rows and everyone has been so giddy about it!

David and I have quite a competitive relationship, really since I caught him cheating at a works quiz night - so this is going to make up for all the times he has beaten me and been sarcastic with me (which he tends to do all the time!).

I am going to enjoy this sooooo much!

(I am sitting next to Jen who has bought in her foamy finger from the Westlife concert - oh god he is going to hate us lol!)

1 comment:

Em said...

How fab is that??!!

Hope you had a lovely time mate xxxx