Monday, January 07, 2008

365 Challenge

Well I am going to have a go at the 365 challenge, of taking one photo every day..........here's a catch up from the 1st Jan.

1st Jan


Prompt 1
"A day without laughter is a day wasted" - Charles Chaplain
Lets start the year with laughter
Journaling Prompt 1
I want you to write a list of Goals for 2008, nothing to unachievable, just a list of maybe 10 things you would like to do

1. Take at least one photo every day.
2. Do not take myself too seriously.
3. Do one LO every week.
4. Enjoy my college course and do the work on time.
5. Do not leave CJ's till the last minute.
6. Try and be a bit tidier.
7. Make the most of my friends.
8. Appreciate my family.
9. Try and be nice to DH (try ;o))
10. Tell Ollie I love him everyday.

2nd Jan


Prompt 2
"I´m gonna make a change,
For once in my life
It´s gonna feel real good
Gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right
I'm starting with the man in the mirror"
Micheal Jackson
Grab your notebook at some point today and journal your feelings, or with just one word that sums up the day for you!

My one word? BUSY!!!

Not ready to journal feelings yet so Busy will have to do for now lol!

3rd Jan

I didn't get a chance to take one today, but I can do the jornalling - in fact I could probably do pages and pages lol! My main worry (apart from my weight) is the ezcema on my face - hence why you won't see many photos of me! I feel like some days I am like a bright red beacon beaming a shiny red light lol!

"Life is too short and too amazing to spend time worring about imperfection "
Ali Edwards
Grab your camera and click, dont worry about the imperfections! Use todays quote for both your photo and journalling prompt.

4th Jan

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are"
Mary Jean Irion
Record a normal, daily routine, take note!

Well I completely admit that because I hate photos of me, poor Ollie doesn't have alot of me and him photos so that will change (thanks to these challenges ;o)).

My normal routine evolves around my treasure, and whilst on paper they are chores they never really feel like chores iykwim! Daily routine can be school, swimming lessons, playing at friends, going to grandma's, Beavers etc etc etc.
My routine today:
Over slept cos I stayed up too late watching tv,
Rush around like a loon getting me and Ollie ready,
Help Dh find his watch, wallet, car keys, mobile etc etc etc
Do the dreaded school run, we have to drive about 4 miles to get to school but the school was the best one for him.
Go back to town to try and find a packing space (NEVER CAN!).
Get to work, manage a team and be an expert in my field (whilst being very bored!).
Leave at 3.00 to get back to school to pick baby up,
Arrive home at 3.30 ish and do some jobs around the house while Ol watches some tele.
Start tea.
Sort out the animals.
Play with Ollie.
Daddy gets home.
Have tea.
Watch a bit more tv.
Bathtime
Daddy and Ollie have an hour playtime / tv time / supper time
Mummy gets to play for an hour in craft room (bliss!)
My turn to do stories, wee, clean teeth etc
Spend next 20 mins getting Ollie asleep.
Maybe go back and craft or go downstairs and watch tv.
Stay up way too late watching crap tele!
And start again............

5th Jan

"I am beautiful no matter what they say"
Christine Aguilera
Lets get up close and personal.
How do you feel about the person you are, insde and out?
Inside I am an ok person, I love lots and like to give to people. The bigger problems don't phase me too much and I can handle 'situations'. I sometimes say things too honestly and yes that means sometimes I can be a bitch - but I do try to stop that from happening! I try to be happy, fair and true.
Outside is a whole different story! I have no confidence, or will power or strength - but that will change (I hope xx)
6th Jan
Photo to come!
Hold out your hands to feel the luxury of the sunbeams.
Helen Keller
Our hands tell us alot about the person we are, our occupations, age and life.
What do your hands say about you. Take note
My hands are the things that shock me most about me growing old! I look at my hands and they have changed soooooo much (in fact sometimes I think they look so much like my mums!) They look like a mid 30's persons hands and that's not me, no sirey! On my hands I have a engagement ring, a wedding ring and an eternity ring - and that says alot about me. I am loved and I have a beautiful family at home who are there for me.....................ohhhhh deep for a hands prompt!!!
7th Jan
I'll have to owe this one as my printer is poorly due to some vellum being stuck in there - wooops!

1 comment:

Em said...

WOW - how brave are you doing this Mrs??

Am looking forward to seeing more...

xxxx