Friday, January 11, 2008

More stuff

8th Jan
“The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!”
Coco Chanel
Fraid I don't have one for this - will have to owe you ;o)
9th Jan
Take time every day to do something ridiculous.
Philipa Walker
Lets see the silly side to you!
Can't quite believe I am doing this!! Imagine a 6 year old giggling behind me while doing it and a DH trying desperately to understand why lol!
I don't really have a silly side, I should do really but I never have! I love people being silly around me but I think it comes down to confidence sometimes. I would rather be the quiet one in the back than in the loud one in the front - I leave that to my beautiful friends ;o)

10th Jan

The eyes are the window of the soul
English Proverb
You cannot hide your true feelings through your eyes, they speak a thousand words. Take note!
I'm going to be a bit cheeky with this one cos they are not new photos. But as soon as I knew the prompt then I knew the two piccies to use. All the time people are saying that Ollie has 'got my eyes' and I would have to agree. I love looking into his big brown eyes, so full of innocence (so not entirely like mine lol!). All my life my eyes have done me well, and can sometimes be used as a bit of a weapon - so my eyes are goooood!

Me at 5

Ollie at 5

11th Jan

Families are like fudge…mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
Anonymous
Lets add a few more to the self portrait experience!

Well what can I say about my family - we certainly have our fair share of nuts!

Uncle Robert is a true geordy - in every sense. This is the first time we have had a geordy in our clan but he certainly brightens it up! He is loud - both in clothes and voice! And he makes my sister very happy - so nuts is good.

My Uncle Ernie is the best uncle in the world! He is dad's brother and we have always had a great bond. He is a cockney g'vnor and tends to embarress us wherever we go! The best story with Ernie is when dad woke up from his coma. He said he knew he was in trouble if either a priest came in or Ernie drove up to see him..............so of course when we told him this he drove up (he was coming up anyway to see dad awake!) and walked into Intensive care dressed as a priest!! Was very funny and dad thought it was hysterical! Sister didn't and neither did the nurses - but we did ;o)

I don't have any recent photos of him (or me and him together) so that will change the next time he is up.

And then there is daddy - when he is with Ollie he becomes completely bonkers! For a moment, he even forgets he is an accountant!

And don't even get me started on the Matthew's side of the family! Mum's side of the family are all from Birmingham. Auntie Brenda, Uncle Barry, Alison and Sally etc etc.............we only ever really meet at funerals or weddings (lots of weddings on this side of my family - and divorces!) Will dig out some old photos to show you.

Here are a couple of non 365 photos (cannot believe how many photos I am taking now the camera is in my bag!).

This is my big man on his way to Beavers (damn that Lesely Neilson for ruining the innocence of Beavers!)



And finally (phew you say!) is a couple of piccies from the school run this afternoon. Not a bad view from the playground eh?


And I am quite pleased with this last one. This is one of the fields we drive past. Currently flooded and the sun was setting - so a piccie was taken! I am getting into this whole photography stuff!
























2 comments:

Em said...

LOVING these photos of you!

Thank god we have Sue in our life to provide "the silly side", it is a true blessing isn't it?

Have always said that you and Ollie are like peas in a pod!

Am LOVING Uncle Ernie too!

Sue said...

OMG how talented you are you can do THAT with ya mouth wow I am so impressed

BOG OFF EM!!!! go search for triangles lol


of course Em loves Ernie they sound alike!!


http://web.mac.com/dougandsue