Friday, January 18, 2008

All better now

Am all better now, have stopped halucinating and shaking and the nose has stopped running - so am much happier. My funniest thing this week was Sue and Em being concerned that I was poorly until I told them I was missing college this week - and then suddenly they were very worried lol! Was a bad one, proper flu. So the jab didn't work then?!

Anyway, back to 365's.

LO Prompt 2

Go back to day 12, read the prompt and look back at your notes from that day. Either use the photo from your day 12 or take a new one or two if you wish, and scrap this photo telling the story behind it.

Here's my LO, quick and simple and full of flu - so not perfect in any way lol!




15th Jan

"Make rest and refreshment a necessity, not a luxury."
Dan Zadra

Here is my relaxing item - not your usual thing but I was going looking around my house and the one thing I put on in the evening is my fabby lava lamp which I got for xmas. I sit and watch it for hours and it sooooooooooo relaxes me - love it.


16th Jan


You, whose day it is, get out your rainbow colors and make it beautiful."
Traditional Nootka song
Show me colour in your life today

I have lots of colours in my life, especially my boy. But my fav place in the house is full of colours (being painted pink and lime helps!). Here is a section of my craft room, the completely rainbow bit ;o)


I also wanted to show you a new version of my eye, very colourful lol!


Very colourful indeed ;o)

Well today is Dad's bday. Another one we weren't expecting, so is a good day. Have been out for a nice meal, greek. So of course I had my usual garlic mushrooms and steak lol!

Here's his card, from Sue's challenge on JB




And one more piccie:


Need I say more? :O)

Well the weekend beckons........have a good one everyone x

1 comment:

Em said...

Where do I start? Glad you are feeling better - and YES you did worry me LOL!

Love the SB LO, the yellow flower really pops off the page.

Lava lamp is fab - love the colours.

Glad your dad had a nice birthday, the card you made him is really lovely Lise, one of faves of all the cards you've made, well done you!