Monday, December 01, 2008

1st December

Woo hoo - so far so good lol! I have remembered to take a photo for today and I have even made the page. Of course I can't print out the photo as my printer has decided to stop - but I will go into Max Spielman's tomorrow and the next day and the next and the..........;o)

So today Ollie wanted to go to Focus and buy some decs just for his tree. I promised him last year (apparently!) that he could chose his own tree and the decorations all by himself. We have a little space on the landing, so I thought why not! No-one but us will see it and he will have some fun. So we went to Focus and he chose his stuff..................and I swear to 'you know who' I did not guide him, bribe him or anything. The following tree is all his and he even decorated it! And yes I know what you are thinking and yes he probably is! But hey, I am SOOOOO proud!


2 comments:

Hazel said...

You should both be proud of that tree - well done that lad! Good to see you blogging again, Lisa - could become a habit - lol! xx

Anonymous said...

I am PMSL what a FAB post

I have ONE OF THEM too awhhh bless