Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

OMG how cold is it here?! As you know I am responsible for looking after disasters, one of which is snow or severe weather.....................so you know when it is time to move on when you look out of the window and your first thought is not about work or the staff, but oooooooooooooooooooooh I am gonna have some great piccies for my 25 days lol!

Well here is a little idea of how cold it is!






Page two is done - woo hoo, am keeping up lol!
There may be a theme to the next few days of blogging ;o)


3 comments:

Hazel said...

Gosh - that's a lot of snow (glad we haven't got any - just thick frost this morning)

Anonymous said...

well Lisa you NEVER sounded that pleased about the snow earlier in fact I do beleve its UNPRINTABLE what you said lol

Kathy said...

wow, doesn't it look pretty? But do me a favour and keep it up there with you ok?