Sunday, December 07, 2008

Crafting? Me? Never!!

Well belief or not, I have been crafting!

Here are my first pages for my 25 days book.

I've written a blurb of what is happening at the moment ie where we are working, what class Ollie is in, my course at college........it's inside the envelope, so not on constant display.



Shhhh don't tell anyone but the xmas trees are peel offs!!! Looks ok though cos they are on white vellum, so somehow I think I get away with it lol!

This is on acetate - I just can't photo it!

Couple more photos, this is me and Max my godson at his big brother's party (Bex is so good to have his party early so I can do the 7th page on this, nothing to do with the baby being due on his birthday!)

And this is the ultimate relaxed and chilled puppy - fast asleep and snoring!! Oh to be a dog!

3 comments:

Nickynoo said...

Fab pages Lisa, great start to your book :D. And I love the pic of your pup, how cute!

Kathy said...

Look at that pup!

Great pics, your book looks fab. Did you notice that if you scroll down carefully you can give yourself a curly 'tache with the swirly patterns on your background? I tried to make the end of the swirl poke your nose, but it wasn't quite close enough......

Anonymous said...

fab fab fab great pages

love the pic of you and Max not sure about the full frontal of the dog!!!