Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Now that was a good day!

You know when some days are just so good?!!
This morning I went into work for an hour, mainly for secret santa ;o) I got a pink fluffy water bottle and socks - I mean how well does that person know me?! Then I left to go to Harrogate, and will not be back until after chrimbo!
I went to Harrogate for the Lance Anderson Art from the Heart class - was fabby! I just love going on any afth class, it doesn't really matter which one! But this one was great cos Lance was taking the class and we were using Rusty Pickle paper, which I love.......The book was a school memories one, and yes I was the only one who was making it for myself! Plus I got to see Dyan again and Kirsty - who I generally see once every 3 years!! We didn't get to giggle as much as usual, he really does work us hard!!!

Sorry Kirsty for having a grubby lens *blush* she does not like them grubby!


And then I went to college, for David our tutors last lesson and we finished early and went to the pub! Don't get much better than that!!
Ollie went bowling the other night with his footie friends

It's his 7th birthday tomorrow. Why does 7th sound so much older?!! It's almost 10!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG LOOK AT YOU WITH THE CELEBS

How fab great photos

xxxx

XXX to Ollie as he is NEARLY 10 lol