Thursday, December 04, 2008

Bored now....................

How much flippin snow now?!!! My night out to the Comedy Club in Leeds has been cancelled, so we got some roast dinner stuff from M&S to cheer me up...........although I think the profiteroles may do a better job ;o)
Work has been manic, they actually think I can control the weather!
Boy and man have had a day off together - both driven each other nuts I think!!!
Still haven't managed to get my photos printed but I am keeping up with the pages, and crafting - which is destressing me again. So here are today's offerings..............can you see a link here ;o)


(do you think he quite likes the snow?!!)



2 comments:

Kathy said...

Great pics Lisa!

Hazel said...

Thought this might be about snow, when I saw your message on JB (glad we haven't got any)